6 Plant-Based Recipes
Access to quick and easy to make plant-based recipes. With these recipes you make sure your diet is healthy and that you save time to work on your business and your other projects, hobbies or spend quality time with loved ones.
The mindset tools to simplify and enjoy your life fully.
A healthy diet that's ready in minutes and gives you energy.
A healthy lifestyle plan that brings balance to your life.
You're in the service of helping other people and making an impact in the world.
You want to have energy to exercise and be healthy.
You are committed to your success and well-being.
You want to manage your weight with ease and feel great.
You're not sure what the best diet for you is.
You struggle with consistency and motivation.
You're snacking constantly and struggle with cravings.
You want to be healthy without wasting time.
- 2.0 - Clarify Your Starting Point
- 2.1 - Strengths, Skills, Weaknesses
- 2.2 - Willing and not willing to do
- 2.3 - Your First Quest
- 2.4 - Shift your identity
- 2.5 - Simplify your approach
- 2.6 - Record the experience and adjust
- 2.7 - Your Second Quest
- 2.8 - Ditch the all or nothing approach
- 2.9 - Prepare for change
- 2.10 - Your Third Quest
- 2.11 - Measure Results
- 2.12 - The step by step framework
- 2.13 - Link the skills and strengths to the steps
- 2.14 - Remove obstacles
- 2.15 - Your Fourth Quest
- 2.16 - Create Motivation
- 2.17- Pick your rewards
- 2.18 - Remove the constant decision factor
- 2.19 - Get instant energy
- 2.20 - Your Fifth Quest
- 3.1 - Identify your eating style
- 3.2 - Become an intuitive eater
- 3.3 - Tune into hunger and satiety
- 3.5 - Consider the longevity diet
- 3.6 - Hydrate with water
- 3.7 - Structure your meals
- 3.8 - Learn the food groups
- 3.9 - Use food combinations
- 3.10 - Your Sixth Quest
- 3.11 - Go shopping
- 3.12 - Learn to read labels
- 3.13 - Use healthy cooking techniques
- 3.14 - Rate your meals and add variety and flexibility
- 3.15 - Your Seventh Quest
- 3.16 - Understand cravings and how to get rid of them
- 3.17 - Use the emergency toolkit
- 4.1 - How to Get Started with Exercise
- 4.2 - How to Make Exercise Fun
- 4.3 - How to Make Exercise Part of your Routine
- 4.4 - Your Eighth Quest
- 4.5 - Schedule for Balance
- 4.6 - Recall the Simplicity Mindset
- 4.7 - Plan Your Balanced Day
- 4.8 - Planning Time
- 4.9 - Bring Boundaries & Communication to the Table
- 4.10 - Your Ninth Quest
- 4.11 - Deal with the Unexpected
- 4.12 - Visits & Special Occasions
- 4.13 - Holidays
- 4.14 - Travel
- 4.15 - Traveling Food Kit
- 4.16 - Your Tenth Quest
- Breakfast Ideas
- Apple-Dates-Lemon-Walnut Bowl
- Beans and Sweet Potato Chilli
- Beans, Rice & Avocado Mix
- Breakfast Creamy Rice
- Coconut Banana Cake
- Sweet & Filling Breakfast
- Thank you!
- Your next steps
Course creator with a background in nutrition and teaching.
I help experts create & structure unique courses so they can reach more people and transform more lives.
I've created over 10 digital courses for my audience, one course created in 3 days, another in 5 days, and 2 courses done in a matter of hours.
My courses have reached thousands of students. I've worked with experts in non-technical fields and turned their expertise into online courses in a matter of days.
I believe that every expert has a course in them. And I will show you the fastest way to do just that. Let's change the world, one course at a time.
How much time will I need to invest in the program?
The videos are short and practical. That gives you more time to implement what you discover so you get the results you want as soon as possible.